Advantages of automatic door sensors
The automatic door sensor is a kind of sensor product belonging to the control sensor category, which realizes the automation of the door switch through microwave and infrared induction. Mainly used for automatic doors, revolving doors, etc.
Microwave sensor: also known as microwave radar. It reacts to the movement of objects, so it has a fast response speed. It is suitable for places where people with normal walking speed pass. Its characteristic is that once people near the door do not want to go out and stand still, the radar It will no longer react, and the automatic door will close, which may cause a person to be trapped.
Infrared sensor: respond to the presence of objects, no matter whether the person is moving or not, as long as it is within the scanning range of the sensor, it will respond. The reaction speed of infrared sensors is slower than that of microwave sensors.
When the automatic door sensor detects someone entering, it sends a pulse signal to the main controller, and the main controller informs the motor to run after judging it, and monitors the number of motor revolutions at the same time, so as to notify the motor to increase force and enter slow running at a certain time. After the motor gets a certain running current, it runs in the forward direction, and transmits the power to the timing belt, and then the timing belt transmits the power to the spreader system to open the door leaf; after the door leaf is opened, the controller makes a judgment. If the door needs to be closed, the motor is notified to reverse Move towards, close the door leaf.
Precautions for use:
Clean the oil and dust inside the chassis; check the wear of each part of the automatic sensor door, check the support deviation of the automatic door and the tightness of the screws; check the tightness of the belt; check the controller's output, door opening and closing width, speed, brake Check whether the voltage parameters are normal; repair and replace damaged parts; the owner also needs to pay attention to the regular maintenance and maintenance of the automatic door. Due to the influence of the installation quality and the use environment, the automatic door will inevitably cause problems during use. If there is a long-term lack of maintenance, the hidden dangers and minor faults of the automatic door will not be dealt with in time, and the minor fault will become a major fault, which may eventually lead to the paralysis of the automatic door.
The automatic door mainly refers to the control system of the door switch is realized by the induction method, and the most important controller is the sensor to be introduced here. According to the different sensing methods, it can be divided into infrared automatic door sensor, microwave automatic door sensor, swipe card automatic door sensor, touch automatic door sensor, etc.; with the advancement of technology, the current automatic door sensor technology can be said to be equivalent Now let’s learn about the advantages of automatic door sensors.
Advantages of automatic door sensor:
1. The microcomputer control module is exquisitely designed and uses 220V power supply, which has a wide range of applications and no need to configure a transformer.
2. The driving device adopts a high-efficiency, high-torque, small-volume DC brushless motor, and the gearbox adopts a spiral gear operation mode, which is quiet, stable, durable, and not easy to wear; it is not afraid of high and low temperature weather.
3. Rebound automatically in case of resistance to avoid pinching people and damage to the unit.
4. The motor device has a self-locking function, which effectively improves safety.
5. The vibration-absorbing and sound-absorbing guide rail designed and manufactured by Seiko has stable operation, low noise and long service life.
6. Unique functional module design, which can connect a variety of sensors and access control systems.
7. The functional terminal board is equipped with two-way power insurance, which greatly protects the core main components from damage due to voltage instability and illegal operations; reduces losses, and at the same time facilitates inspection and maintenance.
8. Use the remote control device to make the door automatic door sensor: lock, unlock, only enter but not exit, only exit but not enter, fully open, half open, and make the door colorful.